Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Blogger driving me crazy


Its driving me nutty, it’s so hard to use!  There was an app, but they have deleted it, so I’m using the webpage which  is definitely user unfriendly.   That may be because I’m putting photos in, they seem to be the stumbling block.
To continue.....after our lobster lunch, we checked into our studio apartment , one bedroom, with a kitchen, lounge etc.  it was very comfortable, and came with electric blankets on the bed.  I had a little Nanna nap before we set off again.  

Then we headed off to the local blow hole, where again, there are lots of rocks covered with the red/orange lichen.   The blow hole blew for us, although not as lot as the tide was low. 

We decided to eat at out unit, so purchased some ravioli at the local IGA, and went back for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment