Saturday, May 30, 2015

Graduation at Last

After over five years of part time distance study, I have at last completed and been awarded my Cerificate of Theology.  We flew to Sydney on Friday for the graduation ceremony at Moore Theological College.   There were 361 graduands, but only around eighty were there in person.  I was not the oldest by far, neither was I awarded honors as some were, but I'm so happy to have passed.  At the ceremony we sand some old hymns, with words such as "Praise, my soul, the King of heaven....ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven....praise the everlasting King.



On Saturday, after a delicious breakfast in our hotel, we headed off to the rocks area of Sydney, where we enjoyed wandering around for a few hours.


Some new UGG slippers for me, and a pair of lambs wool insoles for TRO.  We watched a street theatre performer squeeze herself into a tiny glass square container, and enjoyed some saxophone busking.

We headed back to our hotel for a light lunch, and a relax before going out for the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/6/15

    A deservedly proud day for you. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete