Friday, August 10, 2012

Chickpea Chocolate Cake

This week, as we have settled back into "normal life"( whatever that might be) I came across a mention of a chickpea chocolate cake. I think I saw it on a blog somewhere or other, but I can't really remember. However, I was quite intrigued, so googled up a recipe, and, as I now have to cook for us again, decided to try making one.

I have cooked in the past using besan flour, which is actually ground chickpeas, so I wondered what the cake would taste like.

It was delicious, a hit with all who tried it, and no one could guess what it was made from.

I used the recipe from allrecipes, but did not use as many chick peas, or chocolate. I also used raw sugar in place of the white.

Try it, you will be pleasantly surprised!


http://allrecipes.com.au/recipe/11274/gluten-free-chickpea-chocolate-cake.aspx


Posted from home :)



No comments:

Post a Comment